Discover Disney Tickets are the best Florida Resident Ticket option you’ll see this year starting at only $119.00 on BestofOrlando.com. It gives everyone a chance to discover the beauty of New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom ® Park or the new sleek design of the Test Track ® Attraction at Epcot ®.
- Blackout Days are March 23rd through April 5th, 2013.
- Proof of Florida Residence is required.
- Tickets expire after June 7th, 2013
- Parking is not included
Discover Disney 3-Day Base Tickets
The Florida Resident 3-Day Discover Disney Tickets grant admission to any Disney World Theme Park (Magic Kingdom ®, Epcot ®, Hollywood Studios ® or Animal Kingdom ®,) one park per day for three days, valid through June 7th, 2013.
Discover Disney 3-Day Tickets with Park Hopper ® Option
This Florida Resident ticket gives you unlimited entry to all four of the Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks for three days. The Park Hopper ® Option gives you the ability to jump from park to park on the same day, so you can hop from Magic Kingdom ® to Epcot ® and catch the new attractions in both parks in the same day.
Discover Disney 3-Day Tickets with Water Park Fun & More Option
With the Water Park Fun & More Option on your Discover Disney 3-Day ticket, you’ll have three days at any Walt Disney World ® Theme Park, one park per day, and three extra Fun Visits to other great Disney World parks and attractions, all expiring after June 7th, 2013.
Discover Disney 3-Day Tickets with Park Hopper ® & Water Park Fun & More Options
The ultimate Disney World experience for less for Florida Residents at BestofOrlando.com, get three days of unlimited admissions to the four main Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks with the ability to visit more than one park per day and receive three extra Fun Visits for other amazing Disney World attractions and Water Parks.
Choose three of the following Fun Visits:
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- Entrance to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and includes 30 mins of play time at the PlayStation ® Pavilion when operating (Valid only on event days; some events may require a surcharge.)
- One round of golf at Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course before 4pm. (Only one miniature golf course visit per day is allowed.)
- Nine holes at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, you must reserve tee time.