The movie Disney fans have been waiting for is finally here. Beauty and the Beast is now open in theatres and if you want your fill of Belle, Beast and the rest of the characters before or after you see the film you don’t have to look further than Walt Disney World’s parks
. Whether you’re grabbing a bite to eat or perusing the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this spring you will bump into several Beauty & the Beast characters. Here are the top 5 ways to meet and greet them:
1. Enchanted Tales with Belle - Join Belle and Lumiere for an interactive meet-and-greet at this character location in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Not only do you get to meet the characters but you will be given props to help re-enact the love story.
2. Belle in France – Travel to the French countryside at Epcot and meet the beauty Belle. She is located by the water’s edge in the France Pavilion.
3. Gaston’s Tavern – Meet the buff and narcissistic Gaston while dining at Gaston’s Tavern in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. He can usually be found showing off his muscles in front of the fountain, which has a statue of him also showing off his muscles.
4. Belle Topiary – If you happen to be at Epcot during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival be on the lookout for the Belle topiary. Here you can see both Belle and Beast in topiary form. Belle’s facial features are similar to how she was in the animated film. Cogsworth and Lumiere are nearby.
5. Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage! - Although you won’t actually meet Belle or Beast in Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios you will get to watch the couple perform scenes from the 1991 animated film in a 25-minute Broadway-Style show.
Orlando, FL – 3/17/17