It may be 80 degrees in Orlando this week, but that doesn’t mean there won’t still be snow flurries at Walt Disney World ®. That’s right the weather forecast has reported that there will be snowfall at Epcot’s ® Canada Pavilion as a part of Disney’s ® new Limited Time Magic.
Now through Sunday, guests to Epcot ® will be able to walk through a Winter Wonderland where snow falls and Disney ® characters meet-and-greet guests in an all-new character greeting location in the Canada Pavilion.
The Winter Wonderland will take place between 10:30 a.m. - 2:10 p.m. and 3:05 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. each day. The snow fall will end on Sunday.
Limited Time Magic kicked off at Walt Disney World ® in 2013 featuring unexpected magical experiences every week.
The weekly surprises will include impromptu concerts, dance parties, new menus, and merchandise items and much more. Each new experience will be announced on Friday, brought to life on Monday and will disappear on Sunday, making way for the next week’s Limited Time Magic fun.
The surprises began with a week-long New Year’s Eve party and last week Disney ® released five new “Couture” Ear Hats, designed for “stylish Disney ® fashinoistas” to launch what Disney ® has dubbed the “Year of the Ear.”
Other Limited Time Magic experiences for 2013 will include:
• True Love Week - Held the week of Valentine’s Day, True Love Week will feature Disney ® Princes with their Princesses for a special meet-and-greet. Prix fixe menus will also be available at select restaurants and Valentine's collectibles will be offered throughout the week.
• Independence Week – The Fourth of July has never been explosive as it will be during Independence Week where Disney Parks will celebrate America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party. A patriotic Mickey Mouse will make appearances and special USA shirts, ear hats and other limited-edition souvenirs will be available for purchase.
• Long Lost Friends Week –Disney’s ® lesser-known characters will make it into the spotlight for meet-and-greets for the week. Characters available for photo ops include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
• Pirate Week –Arrgh! Me thinks this week is the best of all! Pirate Week will bring the adventures of Jack Sparrow to life during a buccaneer bash at Walt Disney World's ® pirate-palooza with pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
• Unleash the Villains – Friday the 13th only happens once every few years that’s why Disney ® is celebrating the day with a week full of Disney's ® best villains including Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and others as they host a dance party, at Hollywood Studios ®. The park will even stay open until the 13th hour that week.
Orlando, FL – 01/15/13