Dine with Shamu
Take your family for a meal they won’t soon forget when they Dine with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando. These additional tickets from BestofOrlando.com will blow any dinner show out of the water as you come face-to-face with killer whales while you dine. You and your family will take a seat at a reserved table near a private Orca habitat where you can see the interaction between trainers and these incredible whales. The only thing that will take your eyes from the amazing creatures is an exquisite all-you-care-to-eat private buffet. This spread includes seafood that’s from sustainable fisheries and aquaculture farms. The fruits and vegetables? They’re purchased from local farmers, and only when they’re in-season. SeaWorld Orlando believes not only in eating well, but doing good in the process. This is a unique behind-the-scenes experience that will help families connect with the world. Please Note: SeaWorld Orlando entry is needed and not included in this ticket and Menu is subject to change.Things to know before you go:
SeaWorld’s commitment to Care for the Natural World Extends into the Food We Serve. Our menu features sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally grown ingredients that aim to minimize environmental impacts to animals and their habitats.
Reservation times are based on the daily show schedule and will be assigned on the day of your visit.
- All Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Menu: Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, Certified Sustainable Seafood, Slow Roasted and Smoked Chicken, Pasta Carbonara, Natural Roasted Pork Loin, Herb Crusted Strip Loin of Florida Beef, Seasonal accompaniments, Fresh breads baked daily by our skilled SeaWorld bakers, Signature desserts, Assorted Coca-Cola® products, Beer, Wine, Coffee and Hot Tea.
- Kid’s Buffet featuring all kids’ favorites: Chicken Nuggets with Dipping Sauce, Hot dogs, Mac and cheese, Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Menu changes seasonally.
- Lunch start time can be between 11:30am and 1:30pm. Check in at the Information & Reservations Counter by 11:00am to receive your dining time.
- Dinner start time can be between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. Check in at the Information & Reservations Counter by 3:00pm to receive your dining time.