Busch Gardens Tampa’s Howl-O-Scream is celebrating 20 years of screams this year. The annual fright fest returns for 22 select nights Sept. 20 through Nov. 2.
To celebrate the milestone anniversary, Busch Gardens has teased the return of several icons from past events, including the Trickster, the Death Jockey, the Butcher, the Voodoo Queen, and Dr. Livingsdoom. So far, the event has announced 2 haunted houses will be returning - Simon’s Slaughterhouse and the pirate-themed the Black Spot: Bloodshed. More haunted houses will be revealed soon.
In addition, Busch Gardens has launched the most sinister sale of the season for Howl-O-Scream. Special offers include:
Single Night Admission
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday night admission for $24.99 – up to a 75% savings!
- Any event night admission for $29.99
EXTRA Discounts for Pass Members
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday single date admission for $19.99
- Any event single date admission for $24.99
- Enjoy all 22 nights with the Unlimited Howl-O-Scream Admission ticket for only $59.99.
- All Howl-O-Scream Front Line Fear Upgrade starting at only $99.99 – allows front-of-the-line access to all Howl-O-Scream houses and the park’s thrill rides, including the NEW Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster.
These terrifyingly good deals end on July 21 at 11:59 pm.