LEGOLAND Florida Resort is not letting the fun go down with the sunshine – as a matter of fact, the park is just heating up when the sun disappears. This summer at the Central Florida park on the weekends, Knight Lights, a summer event exclusive to LEGOLAND Florida, is bringing extended park hours and new fun that can only come from this unique theme park!
Highlights of the LEGOLAND Florida Knight Lights festival include:
- Meet-and-greets with exclusive LEGO characters at Pirates’ Cove, including the Good Knight, Lance Richmond of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS and, new to the character meet-and-greet lineup, LEGO Jester.
- Celebrate the summer with LEGO friends at Heartlake Hall, with singing and dancing to kid-friendly music provided by DJ Mia.
- Sir Dance-A-Lot’s Dance Party in MINILAND USA, a daytime dance party in MINILAND USA where this honorary knight delights the crowd with music and fun daily from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- A Knights Challenge for future knights and princesses – after completing three challenges, children will receive a commemorative brick and enter to win a chance at a LEGO prize pack. Challenges include Lady Tristan’s Shield Search, Queen Mary’s Castle Search and King Leo’s Game of Throws.
- A comedy show called Jester University, where a comedic duo will search for another jester to entertain the masses.
- The Nighty Knighting, where guests are dubbed as knights by the King and Queen in a special ceremony featuring music and strobe lights.
- Enjoy a treat that is only at LEGOLAND Florida during the summer – Queen Mary’s Black Cherry ice cream, available at Kingdom Cones.
- Have the unique opportunity to build alongside Master Model LEGO builders!
- View special LEGO light displays throughout the park.
LEGOLAND is adding even more spark to the summer with a special 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular at Pirates’ Cove. On this year’s Independence Day, the stadium will open at 8pm, and the show, complete with patriotic music, will take place at 9pm.
Knight Lights will only be around for a short time this summer, so you have a limited amount of time to see all of the fun associated with this festival. Get to LEGOLAND Florida now to experience Knight Lights, and while you’re at it, check out all of the other fun on BestofOrlando.com.
Lakeland, FL – 6/30/17
By: Melanie Curtsinger