BestofOrlando.com is in the holiday spirit by giving away free tickets to LEGOLAND Florida and other great Orlando attractions for our blog and Twitter followers during the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!
Starting this Friday, we’ll be gifting one attraction every weekday until Christmas! With over 250 tickets to dish out throughout the month, there will be several winners each day. All you need to do to win is be one of the first few to tweet @BestofOrlando the Winning Phrase from the BestofOrlando Blog using the #12daysofXmas and you’ve won! For further information, read our Terms and Conditions.
Keep a close watch on BestofOrlando.com for the blog article containing the Winning Phrase and for the most current news and guides about Orlando Theme Parks, attractions, shows, and tours. A new blog is posted each day; be in the know and receive updates on Facebook and Twitter or just keep refreshing the Homepage in the afternoon if you’re feeling lucky. Whatever your strategy to win BIG this Holiday season, rest assured that the payoff will be worth it. Here is the list of attraction tickets we’ll be giving away for BestofOrlando’s 12 Days of Christmas Twitter Giveaways:
- LEGOLAND Florida - Now is the perfect time to visit LEGOLAND Florida while they’re celebrating the Christmas Bricktacular, where you can see a 30-foot LEGO Christmas tree, enjoy a LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt, and more merry activities. But you don’t have to go right away, the tickets we are giving away are valid until May 1st, 2013, so you can celebrate Kids New Year or wait until the beginning of Spring to visit Florida’s newest Theme Park!
- iFly - Feel the rush inside a vertical wind tunnel at iFly Orlando, the only Indoor Skydiving in Orlando. Sophisticated wind systems propel you to a hovering state for a sensation of flight you won’t find anywhere else in Orlando. Plus, You can have the whole family soaring with iFly, as it’s safe for kids, ages 3 and up!
- The Kennedy Space Center - Celebrating 50 years of space exploration and flight, the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral has become a must-see destination for all Orlando visitors. From astronaut encounters, flight simulators, and tons of NASA history like inside the Rocket Garden, it’s an adventure that’s out of this world!
- Kids Eat Free Card - Not exactly a Florida attraction, but very useful for families for sure. The Kids Eat Free Card is valid at over 125 restaurants all over Orlando from I-Drive to Lake Buena Vista near Disney World to CityWalk restaurants inside Universal Orlando. And it’s simple! At participating restaurants, kids eat free with the Kids Eat Free Card with a paying adult entree (One Kid’s Meal per card.) It’s also valid for 90 days from first use, so you can really make the card worth it.
- Coco Key Water park - Venture to Coco Key Water Resort, Orlando’s largest canopy covered and outdoor water park with winding slides, kid’s water play interaction areas, and a 400-gallon water bucket dump that kids love. These Coco Key tickets are valid through December 31st, so you’ll have to make a splash this holiday season and take advantage of Florida’s sublime December weather!
- FunSpot’s SkyCoaster - Coast the Florida skies on the World’s Tallest SkyCoaster, 300 feet in the air. Tickets to the SkyCoaster at FunSpot will have adrenaline junkies in a free fall before swooping above a large pond for a titillating Florida experience they won’t forget. Swing with friends or alone, either way you’ll be flying high with the SkyCoaster.
Follow us on Twitter for hints to what we’ll be giving out, and stay tuned on Friday for your chance to win tickets on BestofOrlando’s 12 days of Christmas Giveaways!
Orlando, FL - 12/5/12