Feel the excitement of NBA Basketball as the Orlando Magic start their 2023-34 season of thrills and super-charged action in downtown Orlando. The Amway Center offers something for adults and kids alike. Whether it’s an electrifying light and video show, amazing halftime entertainment, Jernigan’s Restaurant that overlooks the basketball court, interactive experiences or the tallest scoreboard in the NBA, you’ll be on the edge of your seat in an arena that’s considered one of the best in the entire country! Sports fans or people just wanting to have an exhilarating night on the town will enjoy themselves as the Magic battle for victory.
Health and Safety:
For the Orlando Magic, health and safety is a top priority. Please visit orlandomagic.com/healthandsafety for the most up-to-date information before attending a game. Please read the following information carefully before attending an Orlando Magic event at Amway Center.
- Leave your bags at home
- Bags are prohibited inside Amway Center with the exception of parent or medical bags or small clutches no larger than 4.5 x 6 .5 x 1.5 inches.
- Amway Center is 100% Cashless
- All concession and merchandise sales are now cashless – pay via credit/debit card, Apple pay or Google pay.
- Stay home if you're feeling sick - If you are feeling sick, we ask that you consider others and please stay home
- WHAT IS YOUR TICKET POLICY FOR CHILDREN? Any patron who is 36 inches or taller must have a ticket for entry. Children shorter than 36 inches are admitted for free but must sit on a patron’s lap.
- ARE STROLLERS ALLOWED IN AMWAY CENTER? No. Strollers are prohibited inside the arena.
- WHERE CAN I FIND PARKING? The City of Orlando has several parking options surrounding Amway Center that are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Rates vary from $10-$20.
- WHEN CAN I ARRIVE FOR THE GAME? Amway Center doors open 1 hour prior to tip-off. A game typically lasts between two to three hours.