Health and Safety:
Keeping the health and safety of our fans and employees at the forefront of everything we do, we will be following guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as local officials, the NBA and experts from AdventHealth. Please read the following information carefully before attending an Orlando Magic event at Amway Center.
- Floor or Ultimate Seats
- Your seats require proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 by uploading your CDC card to the CLEAR app OR a negative COVID-19 test result for anyone 2 years old or older.
- Leave your bags at home
- Bags are prohibited for Orlando Magic events at Amway Center.
- Medical and parent bags are exceptions but will be subjected to X-ray at designated locations for entry to the Amway Center
- Small clutches no larger than 4 inches X 6 inches X 1.5 inches are allowed
- Face Coverings encouraged for all fans
- We ask that all fans over the age of two, vaccinated or unvaccinated, wear a face covering at all times while in attendance, except when actively eating or drinking
- Per CDC guidelines, both individuals who are and are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are advised to wear a mask indoors in public.
- Wash your hands often
- Hand sanitizer will also be available at Amway Center
- Use soap and water and wash thoroughly and frequently
- Seating at Full Capacity
- Seating for Orlando Magic games and events has returned to 100% capacity.
- Amway Center is 100% Cashless
- All concession and merchandise sales are now cashless
- Stay home if you're feeling sick
- Please watch from home
- If you are feeling sick, we ask that you consider others and please stay home
Amway Center is 100% cashless. The Orlando Magic Mobile App presented by Verizon lets fans pay for food, beverages and souvenirs by phone and designate pick-up locations in the arena.