Feel the excitement of NBA Basketball as the Orlando Magic start their 2022-2023 season of thrills and super-charged action in downtown Orlando. The Amway Center offers something for adults and kids alike. Whether it’s an electrifying light and video show, amazing halftime entertainment, Jernigan’s Restaurant that overlooks the basketball court, interactive experiences or the tallest scoreboard in the NBA, you’ll be on the edge of your seat in an arena that’s considered one of the best in the entire country! Sports fans or people just wanting to have an exhilarating night on the town will enjoy themselves as the Magic battle for victory.
Health and Safety:
For the Orlando Magic, health and safety is a top priority. Please visit orlandomagic.com/healthandsafety for the most up-to-date information before attending a game. Please read the following information carefully before attending an Orlando Magic event at Amway Center.
- Leave your bags at home
- Bags are prohibited for Orlando Magic events at Amway Center.
- Medical and parent bags are exceptions but will be subjected to X-ray at designated locations for entry to the Amway Center
- Small clutches no larger than 4 inches X 6 inches X 1.5 inches are allowed
- Amway Center is 100% Cashless
- All concession and merchandise sales are now cashless
- Stay home if you're feeling sick
- If you are feeling sick, we ask that you consider others and please stay home