About Busch Gardens Tampa
Explore nature and marvelous animal exhibits, and then ride some of the most thrilling rides in Florida all at Busch Gardens Tampa! Join the wild where families can encounter some of the most amazing creatures, see exhilarating shows, and ride out attractions that will have everyone in the family psyched from Cheetah Hunt to Falcon’s Fury, America’s tallest freestanding drop tower. Encounter exotic animals and ride the wildest rides and coasters in Florida with Busch Gardens Tampa Tickets, making family-vacation memories since it first opened in 1959. With so many attractions, shows, and more, Busch Gardens it the perfect day-trip for those visiting the Orlando area. You are just a little over an hour away from one of the top theme parks in the country. Set to an upbeat and rich African theme, you will feel as if you entered a jungle. Busch Gardens Tampa presents an unparalleled combination of stellar shows, an exotic zoo with over 2,500 animals, and unforgettable rides like Cobra's Curse, Cheetah Hunt, and SheiKra!
Along with the rides and shows, the animals are a top attraction. Within the park, there are numerous opportunities to get up-close with exotic animals like giraffes, rhinos, gazelle, alligators, zebras, chimpanzees, orangutans, and even lions! Rhino Rally allows guests to take a wild jeep tour through the wild African terrain as they see animals in their natural surroundings.
Prepare to take a whirlwind ride on the one-of-a-kind Cobra’s Curse. This new family spin coaster will take you forward, backwards, and even face-to-face with an 80-foot snake! Prepare to take the journey through the ruins and over the Serengeti Plain on your next visit to Busch Gardens Tampa.
Falcon’s Fury will bring guests nearly 300 feet into the sky for breathtaking views of the park. Then it’s time to feel what it’s like to be a powerful falcon as you pivot 90 degrees into a dive position that’s followed by an exhilarating plunge at 60 mph straight down. This is wildest ride you’ll ever experience!
Looking for speed? The longest roller coaster in Busch Gardens Tampa, Cheetah Hunt launches guests, not once and not twice, but three times through a 4,400 feet track high above the park for the most exhilarating experience ever.
If you are a roller coaster enthusiast, this park is for you! Packing more roller coasters than any other theme park in Florida, Busch Gardens has thrills for roller coaster fans of all ages. But if you are looking for some pulse-pounding thrills, SheiKra is for you. This coaster has a 200 foot climb followed by a 90-degree drop. Guests will fly at top speeds of 70 mph on this unforgettable ride that ends with a splash after it takes its second nosedive!
• Food and Wine Festival: March 3rd – April 29th – Indulge in signature dishes, specialty cocktails and live concerts during the Food and Wine Festival.
• Sesame Street Kids' Weekends: May 5th – May 20th – Join Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and the rest of the gang during a fun-filled weekend.
• Busch Gardens Summer Nights: June 15th – Aug 15th – Experience thrills and excitement after hours during Summer Nights.
• Bier Fest: Aug 25th – Sep 16th – New in 2018, enjoy an incredible selection of worldly brews, German cuisine and festive music.
• Howl-O-Scream: Sep 21st – Oct 28th – Face your fears at Tampa Bay’s biggest and best annual scarefest.
• Sesame Street Kids' Weekends: Sep 21st – Oct 28th – Celebrate Halloween with Elmo and all your favorite Sesame Street friends every Saturday and Sunday.
• Christmas Town: Nov 18th – Dec 31st – Beaming with twinkling lights and Yuletide cheer, Christmas Town™ is the place to be this holiday season.
There’s even the chance to enhance your trip to Busch Gardens with the Serengeti Safari. This separate add-on experience gives you the chance to go on an open-air ride around the wild African Plain to go feed giraffes and see all sorts of majestic creatures in a way you never thought possible.
Please Note: Serengeti Safari is a separate add-on experience from your Busch Gardens Tampa Bay admission. To take the tour you'll also need to buy a ticket to get into the park, along with purchasing the tour ticket.