Christmas has come early to Universal Orlando Resort. Starting November 12 and running daily through January 1, 2023, the Orlando theme park invites guests to experience magic and merriment with some of their most beloved characters, stories and food! Amongst the many experiences including Harry Potter, the Grinch, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and much more, guests will also be able to indulge an array of new and fan-favorite holiday-inspired menu offerings throughout the park.
Whether the holidays bring cravings for comfort foods, treats or even some of Universal’s past dishes, the Orlando theme park is sure to satisfy for the season.
- Earl’s Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Acorn Bomb One of Unviversal’s most beloved characters, Earl the Squirrel will entice with a delicious beverage in a chocolate acron shell filled with salted caramel and mini marshmallows, served with Italian hot chocolate. YOu can find the drink at TODAY Café and Battery Park – located alongside the lagoon near Mel’s Drive-In.
- Roast Beast Sandwich - For a bite of comfort food head to Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous for the Roast Beef Sandwich. The mini meatloaf sandwich features French onion soup-dipped roast beef with a cheddar cheese sauce and a “secret” sauce served on a pretzel bun.
- Grinch-Themed Treats - The holidays aren’t the holidays without treats! Seuss Landing will be serving up the flavors of the season with unique Grinch-themed sweets, including a Grinch Hot Chocolate Bomb, a Grinch Ice Cream Sandwich, and Grinch cookies, among others.
- Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake” - Speaking of themed treats, make sure to stop by The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen for an iconic holiday treat with a twist. Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake comes with cookie butter & vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chip cookies, and topped with a delicious chocolate Christmas tree and sprinkles.
- Seasonal cocktails - Universal will get you into the spirit with some seasonal spirits including:
- The Nutty Nog, the classic Holiday treat with a creamy, frozen eggnog base
- The Deluxe Nog, a luxurious Holiday drink served with Bacardi 8
- The Fire Nog, a delicious liquid cinnamon-cream treat using fireball cinnamon whiskey
Stay tuned for more details about Universal Orlando’s Holiday Celebration. In the meantime don’t miss these tasty eats and drinks at this year’s celebration.